EBL PIC Guidelines
Image upload guidelines
- Picture files must be in JPEG (.jpg) and PNG format.
- Images must be at least 600 x 600 pixels. For best results, we recommend using an image that is at least 2100 x 1344 pixels, in 300 DPI.
- Smaller resolution images will be reproduced poorly when printed.
- Zooming In/increasing scale of image too much, may print poorly on Photo Card.
- Images of large size may take longer to upload.
- Maximum Image upload size is 10MB.
Image uploaded must adhere to the following for successful approval:
- Image being uploaded should not contain malicious code or any malware that may compromise EBL.
- Applicant holds the rights to use the image being uploaded. The image uploaded should not contain any content that is illegal, anti-social, anti-government or in any way be harmful to self or to another individual.
- Periphery of Personal Image uploaded of EBL PIC applicant should not contain intellectual property, recognizable anywhere in the world.
- No Image containing Trademarked or copyrighted materials that are famous and recognizable.
- No Image promoting branded commodities.
- No Image with contact details, website links, account numbers of applicant or any individual.
- No Image of prominent personalities [celebrities/musicians/athletes/public-figures/fictional characters etc.]
- No Explicit images of provocative or sexual nature.
- No Image of violent or racist nature, including weapons or fire arms.
- No Image showing consumption of contraband or alcohol.
- No Image containing religious or political image promoting improper groups or political statements.
- No form of text in any language
- No image that may create confusion or result in card fraud at point of sales.
- No Image that may negatively affect or harm the brand image of EBL, or different payment brands [i.e. MasterCard, VISA, DCI etc.]
- No Image where money or currency is the focused.
- No Image which show EBL Bank, EBL Bank logo, or EBL Bank Card
- No Image which show the names or images of any other peer Banking or Financial Institution
- No Image containing Logos, Flags or Emblems of any governing body or public/private institutions.
- EBL holds the right to cancel the card if it is found that the image used affects a third party or is not suitable for any reason.